Healthiest: Unsweetened Iced Green Tea
If you can handle the bitter taste, ordering just a plain espresso shot is one of the lowest-calorie, quickest ways to get your caffeine. A shot of espresso is a negligible 5 calories and has all the energy of a full cup of brewed coffee from some chains. Even if you order yours with a splash of milk or sugar, it wont add too many calories.
What Can You Get At Dunkin Donuts For $2
Here are 5 New Menu Items That You Can Now Get at Dunkin Donuts
- Donut Fries. Dunkin Brand. Dont call em fritters theyre donut fries!
- Ham & Cheese Roll-ups. Dunkin Brand.
- Pretzel Bites and Mustard. Dunkin Brand.
- Waffle Breaded Chicken Tenders. Dunkin Brand.
- Gluten-Free Fudge Brownie. Dunkin Brand.
Is Green Tea Good For You
Green tea is packed full of health-promoting compounds. Regularly drinking green tea can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Drinking three to five cups of green tea per day seems to be optimal to reap the most health benefits.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Cold Green Tea For Weight Loss
Dunkin Dark Roast Brewed Coffee
Dunkin Dark Roast Coffee is a refreshing coffee with few calories. The coffee was created with the idea of providing energy without the jitters.
Dunkin has launched different variations of its Dark Roast Brewed Coffee.
Some of them include the option of adding sugar-free vanilla syrup, creamers, or sweeteners to further enhance its flavor and achieve a low-calorie beverage.
Dont Miss: How To Make Palo Azul Tea For Detox
What Time Does Dunkin Donuts Close
Dunkin Donuts closes anywhere from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. depending on the stores location and time of the week. Many stores stay open until 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Sunday and choose to close at 10 p.m. on weekends to accommodate the higher foot traffic on Friday and Saturday nights. Just like opening hours, closing hours are up to the franchise owner.
Don’t Miss: What Kind Of Alcohol Does Twisted Tea Have In It
Unhealthiest: Frozen Coffee Drinks
Ordering your coffee frozen from Dunkin is nowhere near similar to ordering it hot or iced. Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee drinks are actually the most caloric and most sugary items on their drink menu even more than their chocolatey shakes! Medium sizes of these Frozen Coffee drinks can have up to 900 calories each, with over 140 grams of sugar. That means Dunkin Donuts least healthy drinks even have Starbucks Frappuccino beat though the unhealthiest menu items at Starbucks are pretty surprising, too.
More from The Daily Meal:
What Is The Healthiest Breakfast At Dunkin Donuts
9 Healthy Dunkin Donuts Breakfast Options
Who Started Dunkin Donuts
William Rosenberg started Dunkin Donuts. Rosenberg always had business on the brain, even as a kid. He started working in his early teens and developed a relentless work ethic. After advancing in his career, Rosenberg decided to go off on his own and start a catering company, where he unexpectedly found himself selling more coffee and donuts than anything else on the menu, leading to the opening of Dunkin Donuts.
Read Also: Where Can You Buy Dandelion Tea
How Many Ounces Are In A Medium Dunkin Donuts Coffee
A medium Dunkin Donuts coffee is 24 oz. Dunkin Donuts coffee is available in three blends:
- Original Blend
- Dark Roast
- Dunkin Decaf
You can also add flavor shots to your coffee, like French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toasted Almond, Blueberry, Raspberry, and Coconut. Dunkin Donuts flavor swirls include Caramel, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Mocha.
Recommended Reading: What Herbal Tea Is Good For Menopause
Recommended Reading: What Ingredients Are In Long Island Iced Tea
Is The Chai At Dunkin Good
The coffee itself has a light yet impactful taste that is not too bitter or unpleasantly sweet, as some coffees are. The whole milk helps to make the drink feel more refreshing and filling rather than watered-down, and the caramel swirl mixed in offers the perfect balance of sugary flavor with the caffeinated base.
Why Is Dunkin Donuts Expensive
Dunkin Donuts raises prices: Why your coffee is becoming more expensive. Dunkin Donuts will raise its prices slightly on its coffee in stores, says Dunkin Brands CEO Nigel Travis. Dunkin Donuts and other coffee brands are raising their prices due to Brazils drought and a fungus thats spreading in Central America
Don’t Miss: How To Make Best Long Island Iced Tea
Unhealthiest: Almond Joy Flavored Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate is the ultimate cozy drink for a snowy day but maybe reserve this one for a special occasion. Dunkin Donuts offers their Hot Chocolate beverage, which is made with more sugar than actual cocoa, in various flavors including Mint, Salted Caramel, and Almond Joy. The most caloric of these options is the Almond Joy Flavored Hot Chocolate. A size medium is 340 calories and 47 grams of sugar. For comparison, a full-size Almond Joy candy bar has 20 grams of sugar and 220 calories.
Plain Iced Tea Unsweetened
If youre the person who always orders iced tea during the summer , this ones for you. The unsweetened version of Dunkin Donuts iced tea is totally keto-friendly since, well, its basically just water-soaked herbs .
Per large serving: 5 cal, 0 g fat, 2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 0 g protein
Dont Miss: How Much Are Twisted Teas 12 Pack
You May Like: Long Island Drink Variations
Can I Bring My Own Cup To Dunkin
You can either bring your own tumbler, like one of these ceramic travel coffee mugs, or a Dunkin Donuts travel mug. The largest tumbler size they sell on their own store is 24 ounces, so anything up to that size should be fine. With drinks other than hot coffee, the policy seems to vary much more from store to store.
Unhealthiest: Mocha Swirl Hot Latte With Milk
A mocha is always a creamy, chocolatey treat, and this one is no exception. The Mocha Swirl Hot Latte has 350 calories and 51 grams of sugar if you order a medium size if its the energizing effect of coffee youre looking for, you would be better off getting your caffeine elsewhere or ordering your latte without the syrups and flavoring.
Read Also: Is Gold Peak Green Tea Good For You
Dunkin Donuts Flavor Shots Calories
Now that you know all the flavor shots available at Dunkin Donuts let us check out each shots calorie content. Check out the following:
- Dunkin Donuts flavor shots supply you with 5 to 10 calories.
- Latte hazelnut flavor shot with skin milk contains more than 200 calories.
- Iced coffee with flavor shots like coconut, French vanilla, blueberry, toasted almond, hazelnut or raspberry contains around 20 to 35 calories.
Where Can I Get Donuts For Free
Free Donuts for National Donut Day
- Krispy Kreme. The deal: As alluded to above, if you got your COVID-19 vaccine, Krispy Kreme will give you a free donut every day for the rest of the year.
- Dunkin The deal: Get a free classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.
- Randys Donuts .
- Duck Donuts .
Read Also: Is Gold Peak Green Tea Good For You
What Foods To Prevent Before And After Drinking The Caffeinated Drinks
There are several foods to avoid before and after drinking high caffeinated beverages. These foods include:
- High protein foods: such as beef, poultry, eggs. Protein slows the rate at which your body absorbs caffeine
- Chocolate and cocoa products: even though chocolate doesnt have much caffeine in it, but overeating can slow down the absorption of other nutrients
Healthy Dunkin Donuts Drinks With Little Or No Sugar
There is hardly anyone who does not like Dunkin Donuts. However, even though Dunkin Donuts produce delicious drinks, they contain loads of sugar and are high in calories. So, if you are in love with Dunkin Donuts and are conscious about your health, read our article! We have gone through their menu and come up with all the healthy Dunkin Donuts drinks and many more drink options you can try out!
So, read ahead, and we are sure you wont find it difficult to choose healthy Dunkin Donuts drinks!
Recommended Reading: Gold Peak Green Tea Caffeine
How Do I Get 50% Off Mcdonalds
Offer comprises of 50% off one single order per Eligible Customer only when ordered via the Deals section of the My McDonalds app by clicking on the button describing this offer in that section and by placing your order for the selected item at a participating McDonalds Restaurant by 23:59pm, 36 days from and
Americano Hot Or Iced
If your go-to order is an Americano, youre all set when it comes to keto-friendly drinksall it contains is espresso and water. Add-ins like heavy cream or sweetener will add a little extra flavor to your beverage, and they dont contain tons of carbs and are high in fat.
Per large serving: 65 cal, 3 g fat , 3 g carbs, 0 g sugar, 10 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 1 g protein
Don’t Miss: Caffeine In Gold Peak Tea
Sip Through National Iced Tea Day The Dunkin Way
Happy National Iced Tea Day! What better way to celebrate the holiday than by kicking back with a refreshing Blueberry Green Tea Mojito? Our very own Kassi Lugo, Associate Research and Development Technologist here at Dunkin, created this cool concoction using our delicious Iced Green Tea.
Check out our recipe for a Blueberry Green Tea Mojito below!
- 1 small Dunkin Iced Green Tea, sweetened and with a blueberry flavor shot
- 1.5 oz. white rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Optional garnish: lime wheel and mint sprig
Dunkin guests can get their Iced Green Tea via carry-out, drive-thru, delivery, or curbside pick-up, at select locations. We recommend ordering ahead on the Dunkin App for a contactless way to order and pay.
How are you celebrating National Iced Tea Day? Let us know on , , , and TikTok!
To stay up to date on all things Dunkin, sign up for our email news alerts at news.dunkindonuts.com/alerts.
What Happens If You Drink Iced Tea Everyday
Though moderate intake is healthy for most people, drinking too much could lead to negative side effects, such as anxiety, headaches, digestive issues, and disrupted sleep patterns. Most people can drink 34 cups of tea daily without adverse effects, but some may experience side effects at lower doses.
You May Like: Gold Peak Diet Tea Case
Unhealthy Dunkin Donuts Drinks
Now that you know about the healthy Dunkin Donuts drinks, let us check out the unhealthy ones.
There is a range of calories 390 to 790 with sugar 83 to 167 grams in vanilla bean coollatta.
The peppermint swirl mocha frozen cream coffee consists of 1170 calories. Although these drinks are tasty, they can affect your health overall.
Dunkaccino is another drink that can affect your health if you consume it in large amounts. A medium-sized Dunkaccino supplies you with 350 calories and 38 grams of sugar.
In addition, while drinking, you will get milk solids, corn syrup solids, soybean oil and many more different ingredients which are processed.
Almond joy flavored drink is a favorite for many people. But it contains a lot of calories which is not ideal for your health overall. This drink contains around 340 calories and 47 grams of sugar.
So, it is advisable always to drink this beverage in small quantities and not in large amounts.
How To Flavor Low Carb Drinks
Love flavorful lattes and drinks but dont love the high sugar high carb macros? Learn how to flavor your favorite low carb drinks so you can keep keto at dunkin donuts.
Dunkin Donuts unlike most coffee chains uses flavor shots rather than syrups. However like normal they have both sweetened and sugar free varieties.
Keto at Dunkin Donuts is made easy with their flavor shots. These flavor shots are sugar free and perfect for adding into coffee or teas.
These sugar free flavor shots however are not to be confused with their flavor swirls. There are similar flavors between the two, but the flavor swirls are not low carb and sugar free.
The flavor shots low carb options include:
- French Vanilla- Perfect for a standard latte/ hot coffee thats made with steamed coconut milk.
- Hazelnut- Great on its own in an iced coffee or paired with a caramel flavor shot.
- Caramel- Get in the holiday spirit with a caramel macchiato thats sugar free and low carb
- Toasted Almond- Another delightful holiday treat, or an everyday cold brew coffee mix in.
- Blueberry- Feeling adventurous? This blueberry shot is the perfect low carb addition to your iced green tea- unsweetened. It adds a fresh fruity flavor thats super refreshing.
- Raspberry- Another great option if you like Raspberry tea and dont want all the sugar. Add a shot to iced green tea , and enjoy the delicious refreshing flavor.
- Coconut- This one can really go both ways coffee or an iced tea unsweetened.
Read Also: Twisted Tea Calories Per Bottle
Dunkin Donuts Sugar Free Syrup
Dunkin Donuts has some flavor enhancers, almost calorie-free shots but not syrups. It acts as an enhancer but has no presence of added sugar content.
Dunkin Donuts has some sugar-free flavors. You can either try out toasted almond, blueberry, French vanilla, coconut, raspberry or blueberry flavor shot.
It will only give you minimum calories. However, make sure you ask them to give you the sugar-free ones.
What Chai Tea Does Dunkin Donuts Use
. Likewise, how does Dunkin Donuts make their chai tea?
To make vanilla chai, heat 8 oz milk in a sauce pan. Add 2 tbsp of spice mix to milk and and stir well. Froth, using a hand whisk or by pouring the tea from one cup to another several times
Additionally, what kind of tea does Dunkin Donuts use? Dunkin Donuts Tea is crafted from the finest tea leaves. A blend of premium black teas from around the world delivers bold flavor in every cup.
Similarly, it is asked, is Dunkin Donuts chai tea healthy?
Chai tea could be a really healthy thing to drink at the start of your day but not this kind. Dunkin‘ Donuts‘ Frozen Vanilla Chai is more sugary than most milkshakes, with 113 grams of sugar and 600 calories in a medium size.
Does Dunkin Donuts chai tea have caffeine?
3. Vanilla Chai Vanilla Chai may not give you a huge caffeine jolt, but it may give you a sugar high instead. A medium drink is filled to the brim with 46 grams of sugar.
You May Like: Where Can I Buy Hyssop Tea
How To Stay Keto At Dunkin Donuts
Need to make the best possible keto Dunkin Donut options? Here we will share some good tips for ordering keto friendly options at dunkin. To keep with the rules of a keto diet start by:
- Ordering only plain coffee drinks and then customizing it accordingly. Gone are your days of ordering sugary holiday drinks and limited edition lattes. That sugary iced coffee just wouldnt be keto friendly.
- Order all iced tea/ coffee unsweetened This is normally standard practice, but sometimes baristas will add sweetener to your iced coffee or iced tea if you arent careful.
- When it comes to food, skip the bun! Say no to breakfast bagels and sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches. Rather, opt for just that delicious meat, egg, and cheese without the extra carbs.
- When ordering flavor shots make sure its unsweetened We touch on this below, but dunkin uses keto friendly flavor shots instead of sugar free syrups. Just make sure you still say you want the unsweetened french vanilla, hazelnut, or blueberry flavor shots to avoid any sugar confusion.
Those are our best ordering tips so you can walk in confident like a pro. Make sure to check out the list of items we avoid in order to have the best keto experience.
What To Avoid At Dunkin Donuts
Need help knowing whats keto and what isnt? Low carb can be hard to navigate, but it doesnt have to be. Check out this short list on what to avoid at Dunkin, and read our full guide of keto fast food options.
- Donuts This is an obvious one, but just dont do it!
- Flavor Swirls- These are the sugar version of flavor shots. Equate them to regular pumps of sugar syrup.
- Refreshers Dont get the thought of refreshers mixed up with iced tea. Refreshers unlike iced tea are sugar ladden drinks. Each refresher has between 20-35g of sugar per medium drink.
- Steamed Milk Steamed milk has a lot more carbs than cream or coconut milk at dunkin would so you will want to avoid the extra 12g of carbs per cup.
- Whipped Cream Whipped cream is delicious and certainly keto friendly in small amounts, but the cream at dunkin is sweetened and full of more sugar then you want.
- Buns and Wraps If you want a breakfast sandwich or wrap dont forget to say no bun please!
Recommended Reading: Starbucks Bubble Tea 2021