Twisted Tea Company Party Pack
The Twisted Tea Company started in 2001 in Cincinnati, OH. The dream was simple brew a refreshing iced tea with flavors we love, and an added twist. We experimented night and day, searching for the perfect combination of select teas, lemon flavors, and fun. Finally, Twisted Tea Original hard iced tea was born. We hit the road and shared Twisted Tea with thirsty fans all over the country, and the results were clear: people love our hard iced tea that tastes like real iced tea.
Today, were still committed to sharing our Twisted Tea with friends and family near and far. Weve even added some new flavors to the line-up, including our famous Half and Half, Raspberry, Peach, and other delicious styles. What we love even more than the great taste of Twisted Tea is how twisted our fans are so much so that we feature you on the back of our bottles and cans! Youve shared hundreds of photos with us throughout the years of Twisted poetry made with our bottle caps, and all of the twisted ways you enjoy Twisted Tea.
When you crack open a Twisted Tea, youre not only enjoying delicious hard iced tea, youre telling the world that you are a little twisted .
Select The Beer Store Location
RED LAKE – 14728 km
O items in your Cart
Unfortunately we do not deliver kegs at this time. Please remove this from your cart or switch to Pickup at store.
The store you have selected does not allow for online orders at this time
Unfortunately none of the beers in your cart are available at the new location
Or select other delivery address
Sorry the store is permanently closed. Check out our other nearby locations by clicking the button below.
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
You May Like: How To Make Cold Green Tea For Weight Loss
What Happens If Twisted Tea Variety Pack Hard Iced Tea Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.