Sarah Huber To Lead Nestls Coffee Business In Germany Austria And Switzerland
LOS ANGELES, U.S. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf brand has launched its completely redesigned The Coffee Bean Rewards app that provides direct in-app delivery and a simplified user experience. The iconic coffee destinations tens of thousands of app users can now order for delivery directly and quickly from any of their favorite 139 The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® locations across California and Arizona.
The Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf Now Offering On
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, a reputed American coffee chain, has recently announced its on-demand delivery facility.
The Coffee chain brand, following the path of Starbucks which partnered with UberEats for food and coffee delivery in the US, has entered into the world of On-demand delivery with an option to make its hot and cold beverages and other products available to anyone across California and Arizona in real-time.
And to make this possible, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has partnered with Postmates one of the most popular On-demand food delivery service providers.
The company, as revealed by Dan Mosher, SVP & Merchant Lead of Postmates, will be shown as their featured partner and a part of their Unlimited Subscription program, implying the subscribers will be available to get the order delivered with absolutely no fee. Whereas, those users who are not a part of this Subscription program, will have to pay a delivery fee starting from $1.99.
Guests Can Also Tap Into Additional New Features Of The Rewards App That Include:
- In-app delivery feature where you can earn points, use rewards at in-store prices
- The ability to scan, earn points and redeem rewards directly from the home screen
- New reward counter, making it easy for Guests to see how close they are to their next reward
- A streamlined order ahead menu where Guests can Skip the Line®
- Enhanced customization menu, making it easy for Guests to customize pick-up and delivery orders
Read Also: What Is Matcha Green Tea Powder