Brandsthere Are No Manufacturers
Home for the best of Britain and Ireland in Canada
Since 2002, A Bit of Home has been the shop that expats and locals keep coming back to for quality imported Irish and British consumer products. Our wide selection, great service and competitive prices are the main reasons people keep coming back. We have over 2,000 items including the top-selling packaged food products. We also stock a range of jewelery, books, souvenirs, English football merchandise, pub accessories, and literally hundreds of great gift ideas. Another reason for our popularity is that we have a retail store just west of Toronto in Mississauga, Ontario as well as this website. This allows our customers to shop in the manner that is most convenient for them. And yes, what you see on this website is also stocked in our retail shop.
- Sign up to receive latest news and updates direct to your inbox
How Much Does Instacart Delivery Or Pickup Cost
- Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
- Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
- Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It’s a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
- There may be a “pickup fee” on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
- Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
What Happens If Barry’s Tea Tea Gold Blend Tea Bags Is Out Of Stock And I Need To Give Specific Instructions
- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
- Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
- Don’t Replace: For items you’d rather not replace, choose “Don’t replace” to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
Recommended Reading: Dunkin Donuts Boba Tea Flavors
Barry’s Tea: A Brief History
From Cork, Ireland, Barry’s Tea has a long established reputation as Ireland’s leading tea company. The company was founded in 1901 by James J. Barry. Since its inception, Barry’s Tea was known for providing high quality tea. In 1934, Barry’s Tea was awarded the Empire Cup for tea blending. Until the 1960’s, Barry’s Tea was sold mainly from a shop on Prince’s Street in Cork, Ireland. Since then, Barry’s Tea has expanded to include 30% of the Irish tea market.
To ensure you have a perfect cup of tea every time, Barry’s Tea carefully selects tea from the best tea estates in the world. Barry’s Tea is blended mainly from African teas with some Indian teas. The highlands of Africa produce tea year round, which guarantees constant freshness, crucial to maintaining Barry’s high standards of quality. One distinctive feature of East African teas is the rich, golden color. Tea from India keeps Barry’s Tea rich and diverse.
Barry’s tea blenders are experts in their field and have carefully passed knowledge and expertise down through generations, which ensures Barry’s always has the highest possible quality standards and the most refreshing tea.
Listen to a classic audio Barrys Christmas commercial.
Anthony Barry, founder of Barrys Tea.
Barrys Classic is a premium tea.
Barry’s Tea was featured in the movie Mystic River.
Where To Buy
If you live in Ireland, you dont have to go far youll find Barrys Tea in any retail shop. If you live in far flung places but miss the taste of home, you can find our nearest distributor listed below. Contact that distributor and they will tell you where their closest Barrys Tea retailer is and some may even have a link to an online store locator.
You May Like: Long Island Iced Tea Recipes Variations